This bundle includes:
- Live at Abbey Road - 12" Vinyl (Piccadilly Purple Limited Edition)
- Live at Abbey Road - 12" Vinyl (Regent Red Limited Edition)
- Live at Abbey Road - 12" Vinyl (Bayswater Blue Limited Edition)
- Live at Abbey Road - Digital Download
Live at Abbey Road is the incredible 2023 album from RJ Thompson. Recorded with his 12 piece band in Studio 2 at world-famous Abbey Road Studios, London, the album features live performances of tracks from Yearbook and Lifeline, as well as new song Headspace and a phenomenal cover of The Rolling Stones' You Can't Always Get What You Want. Featuring artwork hand painted by legendary movie poster artist Steven Chorney (Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, Indiana Jones, Labyrinth).
The Limited Edition (1000 copies worldwide) 140g 12" Vinyl is a sight to behold! Featuring the 10-track album, pressed in a beautiful purple galaxy, red galaxy and blue galaxy effect and packaged in a gatefold sleeve with photography unique to these editions. True collector's items!
What is the Augmented Reality Experience? - When you purchase the record and download the accompanying iOS or Android app (see "iOS & Android App - Compatible Devices" section below for more info), your record sleeve comes to life. Use the free app to scan over the artwork and discover time, day and weather dependent front covers that change depending on where you are in the world, as well as an interactive television where you can watch live performances and behind the scenes content from the sessions.
Side A //
- Super 8 - Live at Abbey Road
- Shadow of a Doubt - Live at Abbey Road
- Cutting Room Floor - Live at Abbey Road
- Headspace - Live at Abbey Road
- Forest Fires - Live at Abbey Road
Side B //
- Kids - Live at Abbey Road
- Skywriter - Live at Abbey Road
- Your Money or Your Life - Live at Abbey Road
- You Can't Always Get What You Want - Live at Abbey Road
- Feel Alive - Live at Abbey Road
Mixed by Adam Sinclair and mastered by Geoff Pesche at Abbey Road Studios, London. Vinyl pressed at GZ, one of Europe's leading pressing plants.
The RJ Thompson app, which drives augmented reality experiences for this product, requires a phone or tablet that supports augmented reality.
For Apple users, for example, that means that you require an iPhone 6S or later, running iOS 11.0 or later.
For Android users, please check that your device supports augmented reality on this link. The vast majority of phones and tablets made since 2016 do support it, but we hold no responsibility of checking your specific device.